Prevention is better!
Reducing consequential fire damage is an area where you shouldn't make any compromises. The materials available on the market in some cases have limited application properties and limits in processing practices.
Benefit therefore from the trend-setting material quality of the REHAU LEH made from halogen-free PC + ABS.
- Tested and approved to DIN EN 50085
- Flame-resistant, self-extinguishing after a flame is removed
- Temperature-resistant from -25 °C to +90 °C
- Symmetrical base perforation for direct insertion of the fixing screws
- Cut-concealing and pre-fabricated mouldings (from dimension 40/60)
Above dimension 65/110:
- Mounting rail 7.5 x 35 mm for fixing socket outlet boxes and separators
- Assembly into an attractive cladding front in conjunction with air flow profiles