The HR team is looking forward to you joining the company and would like to provide you with some invaluable tips for a successful CV and interview:
Tips for CV Creation
- Leave a good first impression by making sure your CV stands out, think about the layout and fonts used.
- Be concise and leave further details for the interview.
- Make sure the structure is clear.
- Read the job description carefully – describe the responsibilities you had in any previous job roles and any skills you have gained from these job roles and/or studies related to the skills required for the job on offer.
- Summarise your key skills at the start of your CV.
- Your qualifications should flow in a logical order.
- Explain any lengthy gaps in your career.
- Carefully check your spelling and grammar. Ask someone to read through your CV as you might not be able to see your own mistakes.
Tips for your interview
- Do your research - have some general knowledge of REHAU and its products and the function of the area of the business you are applying to.
- Arrive on time.
- Switch your mobile phone off.
- Be yourself – be honest and open.
- Maintain good eye contact.
- Understand the description of the position you are applying for.
- Listen carefully to each question and give concise answers supported by relevant examples where you have displayed the necessary skills.
- Prepare your questions in advance.
- Ask if you are unsure about something.