Intelligent Sound Absorption: Room Temperature Control with Design included
- The basis of the REHAU acoustic chilled ceiling is formed by gypsum cardboard sheets finished on a production line to DIN 18180 / DIN EN 520 and DIN EN 14190 with or without integrated graphite.
- The ceiling elements each consist of two perforated gypsum cardboard sheets glued together, where the hole pattern is arranged one on top of the other.
The gypsum cardboard sheets have grooves milled into them, into which the tried and tested RAUTHERM S pipe 10.1 x 1.1 mm in white is inserted.
- A black acoustic non-woven material is laminated to the whole surface of the rear of the board.
- For a visually consistent view from below, thermally inactive ceiling elements are also available for thermally inactive areas.
Two cooling / heating variants:
- Acoustic chilled ceiling for conventional cooling / heating
- High performance acoustic chilled ceiling for increased cooling / heating
Three hole patterns:
- 6/18R (regular round, hole diameter 6 mm)
- 8/18R (regular round, hole diameter 8 mm)
- 8/18Q (regular square, hole diameter 8 mm)
Three sizes (W x L x H):
- 1.188 mm x 1.998 mm x 20 mm (2.37m²)
- 1.188 mm x 1.332 mm x 20 mm (1.58m²)
- 1.188 mm x 666 mm x 20 mm (0.79m²)
Thermally inactive elements:
- 1.188 mm x 1.998 mm x 20 mm / area (2.37m²)
- Respectively for the acoustic chilled ceiling and high performance acoustic chilled ceiling
- Available in 3 hole patterns