REHAU window and door systems are manufactured using approved profiles extruded within ISO 9001 Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of BS EN 12608 (BSI Kitemark License KM 13358) and registered with BBA (Report No’s 1930, 1108 and 1309), have been type tested and certified to performance standards:
- BS 7412 - Specification for window and door sets made from PVC-U
- BS EN 14351-1 - Windows and doors – product standard, performance characteristics
- BS 7950 - Specification for enhanced security performance of windows
- PAS 23 - General performance requirement for door assemblies
- PAS 24 - Enhanced security performance requirements for door assemblies.
- Secured By Design – UK wide police initiative to encourage the adoption of Crime Prevention measures covering a range of specific risk technology. This status is held by a number of our fabricators.
REHAU systems comply with the relevant Building Regulations including Part L (England and Wales) and Part J (Scotland) - Conservation of Fuel and Power. The table below provides a guide to the regulations applicable to REHAU systems.
|Subject||England and Wales||Scotland||Northern Ireland|
|Fire Safety||Part B||Part E||Part E|
|Resistance to Moisture||Part C||Part G||Part C|
|Resistance to the Passage of Sound||Part E||Part H||Part G|
|Ventilation||Part F||Part K||Part K|
|Conservation of Fuel and Power||Part L||Part J||Part F|
|Access for Disabled People||Part M||Part Q||Part R|
|Glazing Safety||Part N||Part P||Part V|
REHAU systems are fabricated using profiles extruded from our own formulation, RAU-PVC 1406, which is impact modified and weather rated to the most onerous requirements within BS EN 12608 – Severe rating. This means that they are durable and will keep their looks for many years whatever the weather throws at them.