REHAU Tritec 60mm Pivot Windows
- Ideal window for high rise applications.
- Slim sight-lines to match timber.
- All style combinations available: pivot window with fixed light tilt and turns and casement windows.
- Choice of outer frame widths to match sight-line requirements or building detail without the need of clip-on profiles.
- Wide range of supplementary profiles and sills to suit most building requirements.
- Reinforced with galvanised steel.
- Complies with the requirements of the Building Regulations covering Conservation of Fuel and Power - Part L (England and Wales) and Part J (Scotland) when glazed using the correct type of sealed unit.
- Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification. For more information please consult one of our Commercial Sales Managers.
- Perimeter locking operated from one handle ensures continued weather performance.
- 4mm to 32mm double glazed units can be accommodated.
- Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak and Mahogany woodgrain as standard.
- There is also a choice of 19 special woodgrain and colour laminate options available to order including Anthracite Grey, Cream, Schwarzbraun (black/brown) and the increasingly popular White Ash.
- Further colour options are available from our unique REHAU Acryl II colouring system offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.
- Variety of handles, locking systems and hinges to suit most specification requirements.
- Wide choice of sloped, sculptured semi-sloped or square edged glazing beads with or without co-extruded glazing seals.
An error occured, please try again later. (Form was not sent!)