REHAU TOTAL70R Reversible Window System
- Flush fitting sash and frame.
- Slim sightlines creates a contemporary alternative to casement windows.
- Easy manufacture of reversible windows in combination with fixed lights, tilt and turn and casement windows from the REHAU TOTAL70 system.
- Designed to meet all requirements and specifications.
- 70mm profile depth matches British architecture and is the ideal replacement for timber sections.
- All external sections have a 50° chamfer for optimal aesthetic appearance and to match putty-line.
- Integrates with the range of REHAU TOTAL70 supplementary profiles and sills.
- Totally separate reinforcement chambers in profiles enables galvanised steels to be inserted for additional strength when required.
- Multi-chamber profile offers improved U-values and is able to achieve a WER ‘A’ rating is required.
- Complies with the requirements of the Building Regulations covering Conservation of Fuel and Power - Part L (England and Wales) and Part J (Scotland) when glazed using the correct type of sealed unit.
- Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification. For more information please consult one of our Commercial Sales Managers.
- Internally beaded for security and ease of glazing.
- Co-extruded solid and cellular EPDM casement seal for optimum performance.
- Integral head-drip for high performance and improved aesthetics.
- Built in hinge guides for more efficient manufacturing.
Full range of glazing options from 4mm to 44mm glazing.
Possible combinations include: top turn or side turn with fixed lights, tilt and turn and casement windows.
Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Mahogany, Irish Oak, Simply White, Clotted Cream, Anthracite Grey and Black Brown as standard.
A further range of woodgrain and solid colour laminate options are available on special order. REHAU TOTAL70S is also available in Mahogany on special order.
Further colour options are available from our unique REHAU Acryl II colouring system offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.
Any make of hinge can be used due to built in hinge guides with no additional components being necessary.
Cockspur handles, espagnolette or shootbolt locking options.
All fittings can be fastened into metal reinforcement for additional strength/security.
Sloped, semi-sloped or featured co-extruded glazing beads for choice of aesthetics.
- BS EN/ISO 9001
- BS EN 12608 (BS 7412) KM 13358
- BS 7950 KM 76189
- PAS 23/24 KM 66461
- BBA Report Nos. 1108 & 1309
An error occured, please try again later. (Form was not sent!)