The ukDEA's 2017 Conference, Exhibition and AGM to be held on Thursday 14th September at London's Living Room at City Hall.
Open to all ukDEA members and Public
09:00 to 10:00 – Registration opens. Networking and exhibition.
10:00 to 13:00 – Conference.
10:00 to 11:00 - Session One: ‘Welcome and Keynote Speakers.’
- Simon Woodward, Chairman and Technical Director, ukDEA – ‘Welcome to the day and setting the scene.’
- Peter North, Senior Manager, Programme Delivery (Sustainable Energy), Development and Environment, Greater London Authority – ‘Welcome from the GLA and an overview of the Mayor’s plans for district energy.’
- Emma Floyd, Project Director, Heat Networks Investment Project, BEIS – ‘An update on the work of the HNDU and HNIP and how the association can work with BEIS.’
- Alex Hobley, Senior Project Officer – Programme Delivery (Sustainable Energy), Greater London Authority – ‘An overview of DEEP – the GLA’s Decentralised Energy Enabling Project.’
- Neil Davis, Enforcement Team Leader, BEIS – ‘An update on the Heat Metering and Billing Regulations and the analysis tool.’
11:00 to 11:20 – Coffee break. Networking and exhibition.
11:20 to 12:00 – Session Two: ‘District Energy – Latest Innovations.’
- Alexandra Ivanchuk, Applications Engineer – Renewable Energy, REHAU Ltd – ‘REHAU NEXUS – world’s first hot tapping system for PE-Xa pipes.’
- Craig Grobety, Commercial Director, 3D Technical Design Ltd – ‘De-risking the civil environment.’
12:00 to 12:15 – Coffee break. Networking and exhibition.
12:15 to 13:00 – Session Three: ‘Energising District Energy Schemes to 2030.’
- Chris Grainger, Principal Policy Officer (Environment), Greater London Authority – ‘ The Zero Carbon Plan.’
- Sean Rendall, Head of Operations, Thamesway Ltd - ‘Designing an energy centre today with flexibility and future proofing for alternative technologies.’
- Gabriel Gallagher, Managing Director, Sustainable Energy Limited – ‘RBG river-source heat pump project.’
13:00 to 14:00 – Light lunch. Networking and exhibition
For more information please contact the UK DEA.