Windows. Reinvented for modern living.
GENEO AluTop is the modern alternative to aluminium windows. On the inside our GENEO RAU-FIPRO X profiles provide you with all the benefits of PVCu and so much more, whilst the exterior of the window uses an aluminium cover which clips over the outer frame and fits neatly to the glass.
A multitude of design options adds instant architectural interest to interiors and exteriors with the choice of a wood effect on the interior and an alumiunium exterior.
RAU-FIPRO X profiles
Outstanding thermal insulation - 90% of RAU-FIPRO X frames do not need reinforcements and when combined with insulated triple glazing they can achieve up to 0.60 W/m2K
Premium soundproofing - RAU-FIPRO X windows help to improve quality of life with noise reductions of up to 47 decibels
- Low maintenance surface
- Innovative design and on-trend colours
- Weatherproof and UV-stable
- Different gloss levels available
Colour choice & design
- Over 170 RAL shades available, powder coated or anodised
- Over 400 unique styles available using GENEO RAU-FIPRO X profiles
- Choose from a range of internal finishes such as a traditional wood look foil
GENEO RAU-FIPRO X
|Profile depth||86mm (6 chambers)|
|Max. window size||2600 x 1500 mm|
|Thermal performance||0.66 Wm2K with triple glazing|
|Max. sash weight||Up to 100kg (requires wet glazing) 80kg dry glazed|
|Glass width||Up to 53 mm|