*Statista DMO: Smart Home Report 2017
NEA SMART 2.0: Energy-saving, convenient, stylish
By 2022, sales of smart home technology is estimated to be approx. 5.3 billion euros*. NEA SMART 2.0 is the smart room thermostat that you can rely on for your surface heating and cooling requirements. Ideal for single room temperature control in family homes or for complex solutions up to 60 rooms.
Profit from a smart system that offers you many advantages.
Easy installation, quick commissioning and maintenance
One solution for all installations
Elegant design, smart features
First class service and support
Integration into existing smart home systems
Smart Homes Sales Growth
Always the right solutions
For new-build or renovation
NEA Smart 2.0 is available with a wired or wireless option. The wireless option makes retrofitting into an existing building easy as there is no need for any building work or the associated cleaning afterwards. The wired option offers simple wiring and an easy replacement solution for almost all existing systems.
The NEA Smart 2.0 base unit has the option to use wireless or wired technology – using the same device, which means that mixed installations are possible. Ideal for extending existing installations.
Complete projects faster.
Whether you are installing the wired or wireless version, both solutions are easy to install.
NEA Smart 2.0 benefits from central programming of all thermostats conviently via a smartphone, tablet or PC. The control system compensates for insufficient hydraulic balancing, e.g. the unique algorithims adapt automatically and also has an optimised start funtion.
Increase customer satisfaction with remote servicing
Remote servicing and diagnostics can save you time by reducing the need for onsite appointments, plus your customers will be pleased with a fast response.
NEA SMART 2.0 System Components
- High quality design
- LED matrix display
- Bus and wireless options
- Available in black and white
- Central base station for 8 rooms
- Hybrid technology suitable for wireless and wired thermostats
- LAN/WLAN as standard
- Modular expandable
- Normally closed
- Energy efficient, only 1 watt power consumption
- For up to 4 additional rooms and 8 actuators
- Status display via LED
- For installation on the wall or DIN rail
- System configuration via smartphone
- Available worldwide
- Remote maintenance and diagnostics
Be successful together
As a reliable partner, we can help you get ready for the "Smart Home" market.
We can support you with prepared advertising materials with your logo, saving you time and money.
Advice & Planning
We are happy to support you with designs, planning, technical and onsite support.
Whether a family home, office or industrial building, our planning and calculation software RAUCAD, offers you a professional tool for planning, project planning and tendering for the heating & plumbing trades.
We host a range for seminars and workshops on our products and training. Contact us to find out more.
BIM – Building Information Modelling
REHAU offers its customers BIM content, which can be, used in different BIM platforms – find out more at www.rehau.uk/bim.
The benefits for your customers:
- Always the right temperature thanks to automatically adapating according to the heating and usage behaviour of your customers
- Extra convenience with Alexa voice control
- Up to 20% reduction in heating costs, by using smart features such as geo-fencing, power saving mode and remote control via the App.
- Elegant, timeless design with a modern LED display and optional light frame
- Perfectly co-ordinated system for heating and cooling from one source.
- A solution for many applications – from family homes to 60 room buildings
- High flexibility: mixed installation with wired and wireless thermostats is possible.
- Expansion on existing installations possible
- Easy tool-free installation & commissioning with an intuitive installation assistant
- Save time and increase customer satisfaction with the use of remote maintenance
- Automatic software update of installed systems with over-the-air updates
Do you want to install and find out more about our NEA Smart 2.0? Would you like technical support on an existing installation? Contact us today.
Thank you for your enquiry. We aim to respond within two working days.
Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please check the mandatory fields and try again.
An error occured, please try again later. (Form was not sent!)
Have you seen our Nea room thermostat?
The Nea room thermostat enables a reliable and comfortable room temperature. Nea hosts many practical functions and changing time programmes is simple. Nea comes as a complete solution with tmes, actuators and remote sensors.
- Easy installation either directly to the wall or using a patress box
- Simple operation using 3 buttons
- Precise temperature setting
- Quiet changeover
Brochures - NEA Smart 2.0
Manual for designer, installer & service partner
(pdf, 15 MB)