The threats posed by the Coronavirus pandemic have had a major impact on all businesses. We have and continue to respond appropriately to ensure we communicate with all our stakeholders and maintain supply of goods and services to customers. Our Business Continuity Planning team remains fully focused on providing our usual high level of customer service.
Further details of the specific measures REHAU Ltd has taken to manage the current situation are set out as follows:
- We have carried out an in-depth risk assessment of the effects of COVID-19 to ensure policies and procedures are in place to continue to keep our employees safe and to be able to provide our product and services to our customers.
- Produced a twelve-point plan to enable all REHAU sites to be COVID safe as our colleagues begin returning to work.
- Provide regular communications to all employees who are either in the business or on furlough leave. We are also providing support to our colleagues to ensure their safety and well-being at this time.
- Our technical and logistics operations have remained open and we continue to receive goods inwards as scheduled.
- Our commitment to forward planning and stock-holding left us in the fortunate position of being well prepared to service our customers as business returns.
We have a very robust business and we have managed our costs in a sustainable way throughout the pandemic. Our strong balance sheet provides the financial flexibility to maintain all our essential operations and the financial strength to support our strategic objectives.
We will continue to proactively manage and navigate the situation to protect our employees and their families, whilst we optimise business operations for our customers and partners.