Commercial Plumbing with RAUPEX
|Seminar length||1 hour|
|Dates offered||Upon request|
This seminar provides a fundamental understanding of where and how to use RAUPEX® crosslinked polyethylene plumbing pipes and EVERLOC+® for reliable delivery of potable water in residential and commercial applications.
- Understand the capabilities of PEXa crosslinked polyethylene pipe produced using the high-pressure peroxide method;
- List the advantages of PEXa for plumbing systems;
- Name the three most common PEX plumbing piping techniques;
- Explain installation guidelines;
- Discuss engineering information;
- Recognize code approvals.
Who should attend: MEP firms involved with plumbing design, builders, design/build firms, facility managers, installers