The REHAU Window Solutions (WS) Division reinvents windows and doors every day. For people and their lives. And with a unique recycling approach: EcoPuls stands for an unrivalled sustainability concept within the window industry. As a pioneer and driver of sustainable window solutions, REHAU WS is the leading expert for holistic system solutions along the entire value chain: Windows. Reinvented for modern life.
GENEO RAU-FIPRO X: Maximum size. Maximum stability. Less weight.
- A window solution originally designed in aircraft construction: RAU-FIPRO X is high-performance material based on fibre composite for window sashes up to 2.80 m.
- Simple assembly, secure bolting and 40% less weight due to the high glass fibre content. So steel reinforcements can be dispensed with in 90 % of all sash profiles.
- In combination with KALEIDO COVER and WOODEC surfaces, GENEO RAU-FIPRO X is the best alternative to wood-aluminium windows.
Smart Guard: Preventive break-in protection
- Simply future-proof: The holistic system provides a simple and promising answer to the three megatrends security, connectivity and sustainability. For real added value from a single source.
- Simply connected: The REHAU gateway and the REHAU app create a Smart Home centre. The holistic system is future-proof as well as easy to operate and integrate.
- Simply successful: Smart Guard ensures added value and differentiation. Because preventive break-in protection is consistently linked to sustainable business models.
Window.ID: The electronic fingerprint of a window
- A permanent connection between window companies and their customers,
- By a customised tag within every frame,
- Makes processes extremely efficient and ensures a 360° recycling loop.
EcoPuls: Sustainability newly thought. And implemented consistently.
- Circular econonmy provides sustainable success based on a unique recycling approach.
- Products, Collection, Recycling, Extrusion, Production: REHAU WS controls the entire process and ensures a closed loop from a single source.
- 40 % of REHAU profiles are already produced with recycled material. The proportion of recycled material is up to 75 % and is to be increased further continously.
Visit your local REHAU website
For full details of the products and services available in your region, as well as job vacancies and partnership opportunities, please visit your local REHAU country website by selecting a link below.