- Compatible with AWWA C800 fittings using standard pipe wrenches
- Up to 1,000 ft. coils
- Kink resistant
- Native backfill compatible
Follow all handling and installation instructions found on the packaging and in the installation guide. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure fittings selected meet local jurisdiction codes. For additional information, contact your regional REHAU sales office.
MUNICIPEX reclaim certifications and listings
- Produced to CTS (Copper Tube Size) SDR9
- Compatible with AWWA C800 compression joint brass valves and fittings for underground connections
- Certified to CSA B137.5
- Certified to NSF Standard 14 and AWWA C904 for use in reclaimed water applications (cNSFus-rw)
- Tested in accordance with UV resistance to ASTM F2657 for a period of 1 year
- Meets chlorine resistance requirements of ASTM F876, when tested in accordance with ASTM F2023
Temperature and pressure ratings
- 200 psi @ 73.4°F (1,380 kPa @ 23°C)*
- 160 psi @ 73.4°F (1,100 kPa @ 23°C)
- 100 psi @ 180°F (690 kPa @ 82°C)
Minimum burst pressure requirements
- 475 psi @ 73.4°F (3,310 kPa @ 23°C)
- 210 psi @ 180°F (690 kPa @ 82.2°C)
- 180 psi @ 200°F (550 kPa @ 93.3°C)
*Continuous-use ratings using design factor of 0.63. See REHAU Technical Bulletin 239 for clarification.
"The durability and ease of use of MUNICIPEX reclaim were the biggest selling points for me. If you bend copper and PVC a certain way, it won’t go back. This is not the case with MUNICIPEX because you can bend the pipe in different ways and still bend it back, if needed. The pipe maintains its integrity, and you know you've installed durable pipe.” - Chad Wilbanks, Strategic Director of Training and Technology at The Water Tower.