Protective zone for added safety
Your ideal choice for installing cables in particularly rough environments.
The housing made from sheet steel is extremely robust and can withstand even tough industrial conditions.
- Robust material: Mechanical and thermal load-bearing capacity, non-combustible, UV-resistant
- VDE-approved earthing system ensures the cordless potential equalisation between the upper and lower parts
- Even after repeated opening and closing of the upper part of the trunking, the potential equalisation remains
- Standard base perforation
- Direct contact via earthing coupling (conductive connection between the lower and upper part of the trunking, simultaneous conductive connection and joint connection between individual lower parts)
- Earthing coupling additionally fulfils the function of a cable retaining clip
- Direct contact via earthing coupling (conductive connection and mechanical joint connection between individual lower parts)
- Conductive connection of the lower to the upper trunking part via the earthing clip
- Moulding including pre-fabricated retaining lugs for the lock-in connection to the upper trunking part without any problems
- Snap-on single partition wall made from sheet steel
- Earthing of the steel partition wall using an earthing clip