RAUVISIO Mineral – Premium acrylic solid surface
RAUVISIO Mineral is a homogeneous, non-porous, mineral-filled acrylic panel made of alumina trihydrate (ATH) and polymethyl and methacrylate (solid surface material/SSM). This material is durable, easy to clean, pleasantly warm to touch and has a high-quality appearance. RAUVISIO Mineral makes possible a huge range of creative ideas for functional and decorative applications in interior design, kitchens, plumbing, clinical environments and furnishings
So easy to work with:
- Can be worked on with standard woodworking tools
- Components fabricated with virtually invisible joints
- Boards can be used horizontally and vertically
Great for your customers too:
- A smooth, non-porous, low-maintenance and UV-resistant surface material
- Resistant to wear and tear and all acidic and alkaline household compounds
- Scratches can be simply polished out, while serious damage can be repaired to the point that it’s virtually invisible
Our solid surface are designed to complement our RAUVISIO crystal polymer glass laminate. The two materials make a perfect combination, and we’ve already come up with one perfectly coordinated colour scheme: Bianco.
You can find a selection of the designs in our decorative design collection here.