Entrust us with your unfinished edges.
Decades of perfecting our craft in polymers, pigments and print wheels have earned REHAU the reputation of the best surface-to-edge matchmaker in the industry. Whether it’s the thousands of edgeband colors in multiple formulations we have in stock or something custom made for you, make a match that will last the entirety of its surfaced life.
Matches that last the entirety of their surfaced life.
Freedom to choose from sizes and widths available.
Innovating to solve issues at the edge, one roll at a time.
Edgeband is personal for us: It’s our people, some who’ve been laying eyes on edgeband matches for 20 years, and our attention to detail that uphold our reputation day in and day out. REHAU edgeband is delivered with an imperceptible color difference of less than 1 Delta E, whether the material is PVC, PP, PMMA or ABS. Their color stability and material resilience ensures they will age as gracefully as your millwork and cabinets. Innovating edging, whether in production plant or in the warehouse, is our business. Say Goodbye to glue pots and glue lines with our REHAU LaserEdgeTM zero-joint technology. Take curves with ease using REHAU FlexEdge® semi-rigid edging. Find anything you need, whenever you want, in whatever length among the 10,000 SKUs at the REHAU Marketplace. With so much going on at the shop, leave the details of edging to us.
Whether you need a value thin generic for shelving or a durable, more ergonomic thick edge for high-traffic areas, we have all the PVC edgeband options covered. You can also choose our market-leading contour banding - a softer material making handling and trimming easier. REHAU FlexEdge: A durable and impact resistant semi-rigid edgeband, REHAU FlexEdge® handles a radius as small as 12 mm without extra pressure or excess adhesive. The flexible 3 mm material trims easily and is ideal for use with contour edgebanders.
- Available in a wide range of colors, woodgrains and patterns matched to all popular high-pressure and TFL surfaces
- Lacquered for maximum protection and gloss control
- Superior machinability for easier processing
- Consistently growing colors in stock
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) is chlorine free both during manufacturing and in the final product. Unlike PVC, ABS may be incinerated with general waste, is lighter in weight and highly heat resistant. This thermoplastic material resists impact, which is especially important for office furniture applications. ABS is used as a substitute material for PVC edges in carpentry and woodworking. It has properties similar to PVC, but is inherently more weather resistant, so no stabilizing agents need to be added.
- 99% naturally recyclable and chloride-free
- Lighter in weight and highly heat resistant
- Most shops make the leap to ABS easily because there are no changes in planning, running or adjustments on machines
- REHAU LaserEdge capable
- Consistently growing colors in stock
As a very neutral synthetic material manufactured completely of petroleum, Polypropylene (PP) is fully recyclable, odorless, physiologically harmless and burns as clean as a candle. Beyond its general environmental friendliness, PP offers enhanced chemical and heat resistance, greater flexibility and a wider scope of processing possibilities than other polymers. PP also provides a higher UV resistance to fading and greater suitability to contour processing than other non-PVC compounds. These properties make PP ideal for use in household applications and food preparation environments. PP may require some process changes such as specific scrapers or router rotation, but these changes are typically easy to achieve.
- Highest level of ecological benefit
- Most color-stable chemistry and its flexibility allows for straight and contour processing
- Very good heat conductivity and absorption
- Excellent UV stability
- High degree of heat resistance
- Extremely low shrinkage
Shiny, reflective surfaces are key, and the edging makes all the difference in creating a smooth, sleek look. REHAU offers gloss edging with an innovative mirror-gloss surface with no orange peel effect.
- Gloss level > 85 gloss points
- Incomparable surface calm (no orange peel)
- Creates a monolithic look between board and edge
- Wide range of colors combined with trending high-gloss panels
Elegant matte is a completely new generation of edge. With a gloss level below 6 gloss level points, the millwork edge has high scratch resistance, while the user benefits from its resistance to fingerprints.
- Gloss level of <6 gloss points
- High scratch resistance
- High resistance to fingerprints
- Wide range of colors matching trending super-matte panels
With Duo-design and V-edge step design , REHAU combines the unique look of real glass with the positive characteristics of polymer materials. Duo-design provides a look of glass sitting on top of an acrylic board, and V-edge gives the illusion of an aluminum edge without the weight.
- Shatterproof and lighter
- Depth effect and no frame effect
- Multi-faceted color variants, coordinated with trendy panels / laminates
- Unique glass-like looks:
- Duo-design: Frameless look with flush glass plate effect
- V-edge: Composite look with glass plate mounted on a metallic support effect
Magic 3D edgeband creates an illusion of depth and embossed texture using a decorative print that shows through a transparent PMMA surface. Using two different lacquer types, we have successfully created the illusion of 3D. With excellent processing capabilities, Magic 3D can handle tight radii, trim easily and be polished or beveled without damaging the print below.
- Three-dimensional depth effect
- No picture frame effect
- Can be matched or used as a contrasting edge
- Good radius compatibility, apply easily around corners
- Post-processing finish possibilities
- Radii can be polished while retaining the decorative print even when milled
Search, sample, and order edgeband in just a few clicks on the REHAU Marketplace
- Stock program refreshed with the latest designs
- 10,000+ SKUs in thick and thin industry standard sizes
- Matches for the latest collections of the leading HPL and melamine manufacturers
- Order quantities as small as 100 ft coils
Find your match
Find the perfect combination of edge and panel with just a few clicks.
Request a sample
Order up to 10 free edge samples from our extensive collection.
Order a small coil
Get hundreds of colors and sizes of as small as 100 ft coil.
Fill out our form for a quick expert response from our dedicated team.