1. Make a clean, square cut of the pipe with a REHAU pipe cutter.
2. Slide ring onto pipe until ring stops on the end of the pipe.
3. Expand pipe with ring the necessary number of times, rotating between expansions.
4. Insert fitting into expanded end of pipe so pipe with ring is touching fitting shoulder.
5. Hold joint in place until pipe and ring shrink securely around fitting.
Note: Installation of the REHAU F1960 cold expansion fitting system may be performed with commercially available F1960 cold expansion tools. F1960 cold expansion tools are not sold or endorsed by REHAU.