INSULPEX Pre-insulated PEX Piping
Minimize energy loss with INSULPEX®
Specially designed for the efficient transfer of hot or chilled fluid through buried pipelines, REHAU pre-insulated PEXa piping is ideal for hydronic distribution in heating, cooling, industrial, agricultural, geothermal, and snow and ice melting applications as well as in process and hydronic piping systems.
“Installing INSULPEX was terrifically simple. We dug the ditch, unrolled the pipe, backfilled it and connected it to the vault. No welding, no insulating, no corrosion protecting steps necessary.” - Rick Cuba, U.S. Engineering
REHAU Academy On-air | Pre-insulated PEXa piping with Kevin Hale
Flexible pre-insulated PEXa piping
- INSULPEX is an ideal hydronic distribution pipe. It consists of PEXa O2 Barrier pipe surrounded by foam insulation and a durable corrugated PE outer jacket.
- Available in one- and two-pipe configurations from sizes 25 to 140 mm, coils up to 1,640 ft.
- The two-pipe configuration combines supply and return pipes to streamline installation.
SDR 11 fittings
- SDR11 compression-sleeve fittings provide reliable connections even in tough weather conditions.
- No heat or chemicals are required for assembly
- Fittings are available to transition to threaded NPT, when you are back in the mechanical room
- Quick, easy connections are immediately ready for pressure testing
- Polymer shell kits make reliable insulation of tees, elbows and straight connectors considerably easier and quicker.
- Kits available with molded staggered ends or with two split halves, clamps and sealing rings.