|seminar length||1 hour|
|target group||Engineers, Installers|
|dates offered||Upon request|
|Register or Request a Date|
This seminar provides a fundamental understanding of crosslinked polyethylene pipe systems for underground water service applications.
1. Understand the capabilities of PEXa crosslinked polyethylene pipe produced using the high-pressure peroxide method;
2. Discuss cost savings and technical benefits realized when using PEXa crosslinked polyethylene pipes;
3. Describe material handling and installation techniques;
4. Explain relevant product standards such as AWWA C904;
5. List manuals, publications and other resources for using PEXa water service line.
Who should attend: Municipal engineers and firms involved with water service line, contractors