- Compatible with Philmac and AWWA C800 fittings using standard pipe wrenches. No specialized tools required.
- Up to 500 ft. coils.
- Kink resistant.
- Native backfill compatible.
Follow all handling and installation instructions found on the packaging and in the installation guide. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure fittings selected meet local jurisdiction codes. For additional information, contact your regional REHAU sales office.
MUNICIPEX force main certifications and listings
- Produced to CTS (Copper Tube Size) SDR9
- Compatible with AWWA C800, ASTM F1055 electrofusion and Philmac® fittings.
- Certified to AWWA C904
- Certified to CSA B137.5
- Certified to ASTM F876
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 14
- Tested in accordance with UV resistance to ASTM F2657 for a period of 1 year
Temperature and Pressure Ratings
- 200 psi @ 73.4°F (1,380 kPa @ 23°C)*
- 160 psi @ 73.4°F (1,105 kPa @ 23°C)
- 100 psi @ 180°F (690 kPa @ 82°C)
Minimum burst pressure requirements
- 475 psi @ 73.4°F (3,310 kPa @ 23°C)
- 210 psi @ 180°F (690 kPa @ 82.2°C)
- 180 psi @ 200°F (550 kPa @ 93.3°C)
*Continuous-use ratings using design factor of 0.63. See REHAU Technical Bulletin 239 for clarification.