Panel systems in action
Radiant Heating Panel Systems
A choice of radiant panels to address the simplest to the most demanding projects.
“We feel a nice consistent heat everywhere, even near the windows,” says homeowner Susan Meiorin.
Achieves the highest heat output among panel systems:
- 50% higher heat output can satisfy demands of colder regions
- 270° contact between pipe and highly conductive aluminum panel delivers quick response, making nighttime setback feasible
- Built-in air pocket and wide contact surface efficiently directs heat upward
- Lower fluid temperature requirements uniquely qualify RAUPANEL to work with low temperature radiant heating and geoexchange systems
- Choice of 6 or 8 in. on-center spacing yields precise pipe layouts
Competes head-to-head with traditional panel systems:
- 5% higher heat output edges out competitive plywood panels
- Choice of double groove or single groove panels simplify planning and installation
- Plywood panels with aluminum heat transfer sheet install using typical construction jobsite tools
- 1/2 in. low profile panels minimize adjustments in retrofit projects
- Lower material costs make radiant affordable on a wider range of projects
Double-channel heat transfer plates for joist space applications save time, reduce effort and improve heat transfer efficiency.
- Double plate covers more area
- Pipes snap easily and firmly into grooves without tools
- Plates are easy to cut to length
- Plates are more efficient at transferring heat to the floor above
REHAU Building Solutions product catalog in a downloadable PDF file.
Our contractor development program to boost your business.
Training built on experience, technical data and customer experiences.
Talk to a project expert
Rely on REHAU for best practices and streamlined timelines.