Joist space heat transfer plate systems allow you to experience the warm comfort of radiant heating without altering your existing flooring.
Designed specifically to install in the joist space under a suspended wood floor, the systems usually require far fewer changes to the building, making it suitable for new construction or renovation.
RAUPLATE double-channel heat transfer plates save time and reduce effort while improving heat transfer efficiency.
- Double plate covers more area
- Pipes snap easily and firmly into grooves without tools
- Plates are easy to cut to length
- Plates are more efficient at transferring heat to the floor above
1. RAUPLATE joist space heat transfer plate
2. RAUPEX O2 Barrier pipe, 1/2 in.
3. Pipe fastening rail
4. Protection sleeve
- Designed for 3/8 or 1/2 in. PEXa pipes
- Plates are 4 ft long, 3.5 in. wide
- Installed before the pipes
- Plates are pre-drilled for screws
- Tighter fit reduces movement of pipe