Reflect elegance in your design with RAUVISIO crystal mirror, and provide the ultimate reflectivity without breakage risk.
RAUVISIO crystal Decorative Mirror
RAUVISIO crystal mirror is lightweight, easily processed and shatter-resistant. Made from a polymer acrylic material, it can be cut and processed with normal woodworking machines. Traditional glass mirrors can easily be damaged on job sites, or after installation in areas where breakage is more common.
In the hallway, bathroom, bedroom or as a luxury interior element, mirrors can be found everywhere. Our polymer RAUVISIO crystal mirror is suitable for all decorative mirror applications and sets the scene for limitless creativity.
Winner in the Kitchen and Bath category of Architectural Record's best-products competition.
Advantages at a glance
Why shops will love it:
- Cut and processed with woodworking tools
- 50% lighter than traditional glass mirrors
- 10x more break resistant than traditional glass mirrors
- 20% less waste compared to traditional glass mirrors
Why your customers will love it:
- Ideal for sensitive areas where sharp objects should not be used
- Easy to clean with microfiber towels
- Edgebanding color options for a matching or unique finish
- Cabinet doors finished in diamond-cut, REHAU LaserEdge
48 x 96 x 3/4 in (1200 x 2440 x 19 mm)
Pressed panel of RAUVISIO crystal polymer decorative mirror laminate, super-refined MDF board and a RAUVISIO crystal Fumo balancing backer.
Slim wall panels
48 x 96 x 5/32 in (1200 x 2440 x 4 mm)
4.0 mm thin panel consisting of RAUVISIO crystal polymer decorative mirror laminate directly pressed to a RAUVISIO crystal Fumo balancing backer.
Custom cabinet doors
You're only a click away from our easy custom cabinet door ordering tool.
Online order portal
You're a single click away from fully-finished custom cabinet doors.
Choose the right surface for your next project.
Innovative edgeband creates a seamless, adhesive-free finish.
Fill out our form for a quick expert response from our dedicated team.