|seminar length||1 hour|
|target group||Builders, Installers, Engineers|
|dates offered||Upon request|
|Register or Request a Date|
This seminar provides a fundamental understanding of where and how to use PEXa crosslinked polyethylene plumbing pipes for reliable delivery of potable water in residential and commercial applications.
1. Understand the capabilities of PEXa crosslinked polyethylene pipe produced using the high-pressure peroxide method;
2. List the advantages of PEXa for plumbing systems;
3. Name the three most common PEX plumbing piping techniques;
4. Explain installation guidelines;
5. Discuss engineering information;
6. Recognize code approvals.
Who should attend: MEP firms involved with plumbing design, builders, design/build firms, facility managers, installers