MUNICIPEX water service certifications and listings
- Produced to CTS (Copper Tube Size) SDR9
- Compatible with AWWA C800 fittings.
- Certified to AWWA C904
- Certified to CSA B137.5
- Certified to ASTM F876
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 14 and 61 (NSF-pw)
- Tested in accordance with UV resistance to ASTM F2657 for a period of 1 year
- Meets chlorine resistance requirements of ASTM F876, when tested in accordance with ASTM F2023
- Compatible with AWWA C800, ASTM F1055 electrofusion and Philmac® fittings.
Minimum burst pressure requirements
- 475 psi @ 73.4°F (3,310 kPa @ 23°C)
- 210 psi @ 180°F (690 kPa @ 82.2°C)
- 180 psi @ 200°F (550 kPa @ 93.3°C)
Temperature and pressure ratings
- 200 psi @ 73.4°F (1,380 kPa @ 23°C)*
- 160 psi @ 73.4°F (1,105 kPa @ 23°C)
- 100 psi @ 180°F (690 kPa @ 82°C)
*Continuous-use ratings using design factor of 0.63. See REHAU Technical Bulletin 239 for clarification.