REHAU today announces the launch of its new North America website that brings extensive resources to the desktops and mobile devices of customers throughout the United States and Canada. The entirely rebuilt interface offers bold visual appeal, easy navigation and deep educational content for consumers and suppliers of the company’s wide ranging polymer-based solutions, amplifying the company’s brand claim, “Engineering Progress. Enhancing Lives.”
“Digitalization is playing a vital role as the global economy weathers the current storm,” said Dr. Thomas Troeger, chief sales and marketing officer. “Now, more than ever, the ability to support our employees and customers in new, more mobile ways of working is crucial. So today, while we cannot walk onto jobsites and shake our customer’s hands, we continue to reach out to them every day with a world-class website.”
The new site is especially rich in documents, tools and services for the extensive supply chains of the REHAU products used in construction and interior design of buildings, found under the main navigation categories of Mechanical & Plumbing, Windows & Doors and Millwork & Cabinetry.
Far more than a digital product catalog, the site features:
- A searchable resource center with more than 750 documents including specifications, design and installation guides, product instructions and submittals;
- Case studies for 120 reference projects;
- More than 20 seminars, including eight online and in-person AIA CES registered topics;
- Design aides including BIM files for windows and doors and mechanical and plumbing
- Interactive tools for window and door energy estimator, a tambour door configurator and a radiant heating materials estimator; and
- The REHAU Marketplace, an online platform offering edging and surface solutions for designers and manufacturers of cabinetry and architectural millwork.
The site also serves as the digital face of the polymer manufacturer’s five divisions – Automotive, Building Solutions, Furniture Solutions, Industrial Solutions and Window Solutions – and its Americas headquarters in Leesburg, Va.
“Our business strategy is built around making our customers’ lives easier, from engineering modern polymer materials to putting digital tools at their fingertips, anytime, anywhere,” said Troeger. “The physical distancing we are currently practicing is bound to leave a lasting imprint on the way we all work. We are eager to reinvent ourselves and our services to meet these changing demands.
For additional information, contact REHAU, 1501 Edwards Ferry Rd., N.E., Leesburg, Va., 20176. Phone: 1.800.247.9445. Fax: 1.800.627.3428. E-mail: email@example.com. Web site: http://www.na.rehau.com.
REHAU is the premium worldwide brand for polymer-based innovations and systems in construction, automotive and industry. The company generates continuous growth through its expertise and innovative capabilities in materials development, systems design and surface technology. Approximately 20,000 employees at more than 170 locations around the world ensure success of the independent, privately held company.