New Aspekt+ 1800
Designed to meet Passive House standards
A beautiful window with hidden strength.
This streamlined out-swing casement window becomes a modern, highly engineered solution with its strength-enhancing sash in RAU-FIPRO® glass-fiber reinforced PVC material. The Aspekt+ TM 1800 is designed to meet stringent Passive House requirements while addressing the residential and commercial market’s growing demand for larger windows. Offered in a wide range of colors, it brings a modern design aesthetic to your project.
Aspekt+ 1800 is a truly versatile system with frames available with or without an integral nailing fin. In addition to the standard 3 1/4" (83 mm) frame, the system is available with a 3 3/8" (86 mm) and 3 1/2” (89 mm) frame depths. All frames include interior and exterior accessory grooves, for a variety of finishing options including connecting frames.
Casement, awning and fixed configurations are possible. The system is available in white or clay and can be laminated with solid color or wood-grain foils.
72" (1.82 m) non-reinforced and 76" (1.93 m) reinforced, white
Max. Glazing Capability
Up to 1 11/16" (43 mm)
Designed to meet Passive House requirements
- Fully self-reinforced sash profile with REHAU’s proprietary RAU-FIPRO® material provides superior thermal comfort, acoustic insulation and structural values
- Co-extruded triple-seal technology delivers optimal compression to augment the system's insulating properties against air and water
- Fusion-welded corners offer increased thermal and acoustical performance
- Sophisticated multi-chambered profiles for superior thermal efficiency
- Multiple locking points surrounding the sash create extra security, tighter sealing and comfort
- Frame designs accommodate an extensive selection of supplementary profiles, providing a wide variety of mulling and installation options
- Frame and sash sightlines allow for more daylight opening and increased thermal performance
- T-mullion profile design enables multiple-lite configurations within a single perimeter frame
|NAFS (PG)||up to CW-PG100**|
|ASTM E90 Acoustical (STC)||up to 42 dB, OITC 34*|
**Based on Blue Path Passive House simulations
*Design values, testing to determine final values
|down to 0.14*|
Where to buy
Find contact information about REHAU manufacturers near you.
Do you want more information from REHAU? We can help.